स्पेनमा आइएसको हमला, १३ जनाको मृत्यु, जवाफमा ४ आतंककारी मारिए [फोटोफिचरसहित]

प्रकाशित मिति : २०७४ भदौ २ शुक्रबार
तस्वीर – एजेन्सी

स्पेन । स्पेनमा इस्लामिक स्टेट आइएसले गरेको आक्रमणमा १३ जना मारिएका छन् । आक्रमणमा एक सय जनाभन्दा बढी ब्यक्ति घाइते भएको बीबीसीले उल्लेख गरेको छ ।

आईएसले नै गराउन लागेको दोस्रो आक्रमण विफल बनाउने क्रममा सुरक्षाकर्मीले गरेको कारवाहीमा चार जना मारिएको प्रहरीले जनाएको छ ।

बार्सिलोना नजिक कैम्ब्रिलसमा गराउन खोजिएको दोस्रो आक्रमण रोक्न गरिएको प्रहरी कारवाहीमा उनीहरु मारिएका हुन् ।

स्पेनका प्रधानमन्त्री मारियानो रखाँयले आक्रमण आतंकवादीले गराएको बताएका छन् ।

आइएसले पनि बार्सिलोना आक्रमणमा आफ्ना लडाकुको हात रहेको दावी गरेको छ ।
Up to five people are feared dead after gunfire erupted in the beach resort of Cambrils, south of Barcelona, amid fears of a new terror attack

Video footage showed bodies on the ground

Four terror suspects have been killed in the early hours of this morning after police in Cambrils responded to the latest terror attack in Spain 

Police officers rushed to the seaside resort to carry out an operation and ended up shooting four of the five terror suspects 

The hired van (pictured), registered to rental company Telefurgo, rammed into scores of holidaymakers and their children before police swooped in Barcelona. The crumpled van is pictured as a body lies on the ground 

 

A police officer appears to be lying motionless on the ground after a Ford Focus drove through a roadblock on the outskirts of Barcelona

Moussa Oukabir, 18, who lives in Barcelona, has been named as a suspect in the Las Ramblas attack after reportedly stealing his brother's documents Driss Oukabir (pictured) has been arrested by police, according to local media reports. The Guardia Civil previously said the van used in the attack was rented by Oukabir in the town of Santa Perpetua de la Mogada

Police said two people arrested in connection with the terror attack in Barcelona were linked with an address in Alcanar, where a home exploded on Wednesday

Investigators have confirmed that yesterday's explosion is being linked to the terror attack in Barcelona 

There are harrowing scenes in Barcelona after a van was driven into pedestrians in Las Ramblas in the heart of the city. Thirteen people have been killed and more than 100 have been injured as armed police swarm the streets

At least 13 people have been killed and dozens injured after a van ploughed into pedestrians in Las Ramblas, Barcelona's busiest tourist area

Eyewitnesses said swarms of people were running for their lives with one woman desperately screaming out for her child. The van can be seen with a crumpled bonnet as people lie motionless on the pavement

A woman lies injured on the pavement as paramedics offer treatment just moments after the van ploughed into pedestrians on Thursday 

Police have confirmed that at least 100 people are injured, with Catalonia's interior minister Joaquim Forn saying it is 'very possible' that the number of dead will rise

Armed police on the streets of Barcelona following Thursday's atrocity, which saw a van plough into crowds of pedestrians in the city's tourist area

 

Armed policemen arrive in a cordoned-off area after a van ploughed into a crowd in Barcelona, killing at least 13 people yesterday 

नयाँ